I am joined by the 3 dudes from ChristianPig for our monthly podcast riddled with shenanigans. We actually solve the problem with predestination and put a rest to the argument once and for all. Then we discuss prosperity preachers and why they are so dangerous.
Dirty Christian Pig Cast – Ep. 1
January 12, 2016
Find us on Facebook and like and subscribe!
- TDC Podcast Ep. 123 – Cage Stage Fanaticism — July 9, 2018 TDC Ep. 123 – Cage Stage Fanaticism I discuss what the Cage Stage is and how it’s so damaging to the church. Facebook.com/thedirtyxian Twitter.com/thedirtyxian Youtube.com/thedirtychristian Also, if you’d like to sponsor a podcast or just contribute to the TDC Mission of discipleship consider becoming a patron at: http://patreon.com/thedirtychristian [...]
- Tim Keller and James White vs Wiggly Baby Jesus — Before I even begin this post I must express that I have a personal bias toward both men I will be referring to. Both Dr. White and Pastor Keller have been huge blessings in my maturity as a believer. Tim Keller was my introduction to Reformed Theology and Dr. White was the cement that was [...]
- On Pratt, the Culture, and Doing Nothing — You may have heard about Chris Pratt’s acceptance speech during the MTV Awards. You may have read people debate on whether or not he actually preached the gospel. My interest here isn’t to wade into that debate, though I’ll have to put forward my own view in order to make the point I want to [...]
- A Conference Divided: Women of Color at The Gospel Coalit... — I have held off commenting on the recent “controversy” surrounding TGC and their Women of Color conference because outragers are gonna outrage and I wanted to get as much information on the topic as I could before I commented. Those who are against this conference are against it on the basis that a conference for [...]
- What I Thought I Learned from Porn — I have considered many things before I write this. This isn’t going to be an easy topic to cover because if I’m honest it’s the most disgusting thing I’ve spoken about. The most personal, intimate and quite frankly, candid thing I could write about. I feel it’s necessary to discuss the ways that pornography has [...]